Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Better Parts of One's Life

Second visit to Lola's Cafe within 3 weeks, and it's at Kovan.
I must be crazy but the food there is really worth the trip. Met up with piggies, probably the last meet up before Bin flies off for her exchange. Visited the cafe during lunch so that both of them could try their brunch menu but we forgot to make reservation and had to wait for about half an hour.

Managed to capture a corner of the shop because we were seated right beside it. 


Left to right: Iced Chocolate, Iced Mocha, Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte ($6 each)


Artsy shot of the food we had.
Both of them had the croissant while I opted for something new though I was really tempted to order the same thing. All those who've never been to Lola's should try this on their first visit because it will never go wrong.



I tried the Mushroom Melt ($10), the portion was so huge. The brioche bread was soft and fluffy and the best thing, there was plenty of mozzarella cheese.


Breakfast Butter Croissant ($13)


Honey Paprika Crispy Wings ($10)


The Mushroom Melt alone made me so full, I refused to share the crispy wings with them so they had to finish everything. Three stuffed pigs hahaha. We were sort of "chased out" by them through their gentle reminder that they've another group coming in soon (the crowd's always there so do remember to make reservation) so we left shortly after! And I'd say their service is really damn good because I got 3 greetings on the way out again, thumbs up!!

We went out to take selfies along the road with Bin's selfie stick. Quite embarrassing but I'm going to get it soon. It's really useful especially when I don't usually ask others for help because I don't dare to. What's more, it's in trend right now and you're not the only person doing it. Anyway, wore my Mickey shirt from Uniqlo out that day, it's so cute but my mum commented "so childish" -_-




"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Love you girls, x

No comments:

Post a Comment