Thursday, March 6, 2014

Twenty-first (Part VI)

Ending my birthday posts with just three pictures from the last birthday celebration.
I lugged my DSLR out for dinner but I guess we're not pictures-person.
Settled for Eat @ Taipei where Mabs & I had hotpot and Voon had beef noodles. My love for hotpot is really undying, I never get sick of it (cuz a week after this I went for steamboat buffet).
Voon's treat (again) hahahaha poor thing.



Only (blurred) photo of us, or rather just me because I was holding the camera. Need to take proper pictures the next time, maybe I should just bring my tripod along and use the self-timer function.


Anyway, to end off~



Thank you guyssssss ♡
Not exactly good with my words since I became attached 'cuz he influenced me in a bad way, I'm not a sweet person anymore boo. But yay, can't wait to celebrate your 21st with you guys :)
(Exception: piggies, y'all are too old for 21st hahahaha)

1 comment: