Saturday, March 1, 2014

Twenty-first (Part V)

 Celebration with family at Boon Lay Raja!
Yay I really like the food over there hehe esp the cold platter. I was there for their drunken prawn but I think that was the Ginseng prawn instead :( Imagine that disappointment even though the prawns were really fresh. But anyway, food was as per usual yumz EXCEPT that they lacked the dimsum chilli. Apparently it was still CNY period (even after the 15th day) so they still weren't serving dimsum yet. The chilli is really that good, not exaggerating. I didn't manage to get pictures of all 8 dishes because some, they served in small bowls. And I felt really bad for holding everyone back even though it was my birthday meal hahaha. I just realised we forgot to take a group picture as well. Leaving you guys with just 4 pictures of the food.





(Looking at these pictures make me hungry now omggg)
Spent a bomb for 21st but everyone pampers me way too muchhhhh :')
Yay, the next post will be the last birthday post before I move on to this year's Vday!
And some random happenings (in words).

Goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment