Saturday, March 1, 2014

Twenty-first (Part IV)

Birthday Celebration on 15th Feb with clique!
Actually I didn't know that I was meeting ALL of them until I entered the shop.
Met Esther & Gina much earlier for our shopping session and we took so long (I think we shopped for like 2+ hours???) That's why I didn't even think that the rest would be waiting in the shop. It was meant to be a surprise & yah, I wasn't aware of it lol. Three of them waited for an hour in the shop while we were shopping happily. Felt really bad cuz mx had to leave 5minutes later after we reached & Stanley came for meetup though he had 4 tests that week *-* Thank you guyssssssss!!

(Finally a clique photo)


Dinner was at Miam Miam (again) and they had no Souffle de Nuage AGAIN. I wonder how many times do I have to be there before I get to try it? I'm gonna ask them before I even enter the shop. Most of us ordered the same thing, explains the lack of photos.



And the clique got me a Pandora bracelet with a pink cherry blossom clip!! Yay thank youuuuu :) To add on, I was super lucky that day because they just restocked and most of the charms we wanted were there. I got myself a Unicorn charm (last piece)! 



I can finally haz my own pandora bracelet hehe.
(Actually I've gotten another murano charm which is not shown in the picture but its prettyyyyy)

Till my next birthday post!! (Yep, I'm not done yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment