Saturday, February 8, 2014

Twenty-first (Part II)

Went out with the piggies earlier today for my 21st celebration.
Hehe thanks piggies! Now we're all 21 (though I'm still, and forever will be, the youngest)!
Settled for Miam Miam @ Westgate 'cuz le birthday girl is lazy to travel whoops
Miam Miam looks so similar to Hoshino Coffee (?!)
I'm not the only one saying this. I just went to search for blog posts on the internet and saw comment such as "Miam Miam feels suspisciously like Hoshino Coffee"


Both Gerl and Violet ordered their lobster bisque pasta. Luckily I didn't order that cuz I took a mouth from Violet and noooooo, I didn't like it at all. They said that it was nice btw!
(FYI, I had this super bad experience with lobster bisque in school. Ew.)


I wanted to order their souffle de nuage but sold outtttt. 
Settled for their famous french toast in the end. It was so, so good but preparation time took longer than 30 minutes! And I could have appreciated it better if I weren't so full. Greedy me went for breakfast @ KFC just before lunch. 


Gerl ordered chocolate souffle that tasted really chocolate-y but.... quite average lol.




Yay, piggy made me a birthday cake!! I can haz a rosette cake too hehe.
First cake after her longgggg hiatus, honoured!!







Tell me what's with this picture...


Gift from the piggies- Benefit make-up set. It's really cute 'cuz it comes in the form of a book, and there's a mirror inside. I can bring this to Taiwan hehehe. Thank you piggies!! (I can't stop playing with the magnet zzz itchy hands)


Ending the post with my favourite group picture!
Hello piggies, 我爱你们!


No comments:

Post a Comment