Thursday, February 6, 2014

Twenty-first (Part I)

Back with pictures from my birthday "celebration" on 3rd & 4th!
Will try to post the rest after my meet up with everyone :)
(Oh please make me write into my planner)

1. My first surprise!
Sim cabbed over to my house near midnight, with a helium balloon and a cake from Icing Room! But she actually came over on the 3rd instead of the 4th hahahaha. Yes, she knows my birthday's on the 4th just that she didn't check the date, or rather she thought the date was wrong *facepalm* First surprise visit at my house whoop! Nobody could take selfies for us (cuz all were asleep) so we had to resort to using the tripod stand hahaha. She bought yam cake & she told me she bought it cuz she like yam #whosebirthdaymanz. Anyway, we both concluded that yam & coconut do not match at all and that the yam cake tastes like those chinese kueh.
(Anw, surprise at midnight means cui face/ cui hair. You just look cui no matter what.)





2. Date with mom
Went to Jurong to get denim jeans heh yay I haz nice denim jeans now. Date on the 3rd 'cuz mum starts work on the 4th and couldn't accompany me on the actual day. Le mum wants to eat pasta so we went to Pizza Hut! We actually ordered one set of student meal and another normal meal but the girl keyed into the system as two student meals and asked if I was okay with it. Yeah of course girl, you just helped us to save money hahaha. Over-ordered & we ended up feeling so bloated but no regrets for getting cheesy mussels still hehe.






Went to school the next day, rushed home after lecture ended to prep!!
#ootd with the balloon Sim got for me!


3. Birthday lunch + dinner
Cabbed to Raffles City 'cuz I just feel like cabbing (yeah on my birthday only hahahah). Had Sushi Express for lunch but didn't take any pictures cuz there's nothing new. Went to shop and walked around Suntec, memorial monument somewhere near Suntec etc. Got myself a denim shirt for only $15 (original price $40), what a steal?! Trained over to Bugis to collect cake (yayz) and had our dinner there!! Settled for Sukiya though we were full from the milkshake. (Once upon a milkshake, NOT NICE!!) Should have saved my stomach space for something better.




Why do I look so cui even on my birthday #hopeless




We only had 5 plates of meat in the end :(
And hmmmm, I'd say Sukiya is just average? And the service sucks. All the waiters and waitresses were so grumpy -_- And it was at this point in time that I realised I lost my earring stud. Can't believe I'm so careless and unlucky. Why did I lose something expensive. My first pair of earrings ugh.

Cabbed (again) home for cake-cutting. 2nd cake within 2 days, I'm gonna grow rounddddd~ Nice cake, but I don't know if it's worth the price? Or maybe just get the smallest size will do. 20cm's too big! Read reviews saying that the dark chocolate was too bitter but it turned out to be too sweet for us. Luckily we didn't get the original one!







Seems like I'm never glam hahaha





xxx

Will be back with other birthday celebration posts!
Happy 21st birthday to myself yay I'm officially 21!!

No comments:

Post a Comment