Thursday, February 13, 2014

Winter wonderland

Lunch at Crystal Jade (for my xlb & zhajiangmian) before heading over to Bayfront for Ice Art!



Started the exhibition with a selfie. I was already freezing (within 3 minutes). Most of the pictures are selfies.

{Warning: Image heavy}



















Picturesin the ice bar!! Damn cool cuz we got to smash the freaking ice mug against that wall. The one that looks like a house (2nd photo) is where we're supposed to smash it against. I failed cuz my cup broke into half (top half broke into small pieces, bottom remained intact).




First timer @ MBS!

Dinner at Millenia Walk's TCC! Love the place cuz it's so empty!!!! And the food tastes gooddddd, how often do you hear me saying this? I love all the dishes that we ordered, cept the coffee which I thought was just ordinary. And uh, not impressed with the chips that came together with the burger (patty was thick and juicy!!), tasted like Lays.





Will be back with more birthday (which means food) posts soon. Been gorging myself silly and I gained soooo much weight, not even kidding. Is this why they say 21st happens only once? Cuz after this you won't even allow this thing to happen again.
Till the next, x

No comments:

Post a Comment