Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hers is where yours begin

Had dental @ NDC yesterday morning, 9am. Reached there before 9am & left before 9am too. Such a waste of my time and energy because I woke up at 6plus to get ready :( Merely took an x-ray for my tooth, listened to the dentist for a while (less than 5mins) then went to make payment of $57.50 that's so not worth it. At least the dentist checked my teeth and said it's fine as of now, that means I can postpone my greenlife appointment to approx a month or two later? Wasted my mum's leave because they insisted that I must go with a parent. In the end, she didn't even do anything.

But we had a good day!! Went over to Vivo because mum claimed that she hasn't gone there for a long time. She didn't even know that people go to Sentosa via monorail now bc last time they took a boat over? I wonder if that's even true lol. We were super early, reached Vivo at 9-ish so Coffeebean for Mocha latte first! Sat & talked for a bit before looking for food and as usual we spent super long. Settled for Kim Gary because I wanted some curry fishball and it turns out that they had lunch set meals which are pretty affordable! Mum ordered some black pepper chicken chop rice set which came with a soup & drink for only $8.90++! I didn't feel like having any rice so I went for their sides! Curry fishball, fries with beef gravy and baked mushrooms (assorted).



Don't know why but they charge additional 40c for cold drinks.






Ended up taking away the milk tea and fishball and stuffing myself with the fries and baked mushrooms because we were both too full to finish everything. The food turned out quite gelat because their cream-based dishes were really VERY creamy, not the kind that I like. Walked around to digest our food + shop but mum kept doubting my taste zz. Got my rocket mascara + baby lips from Watsons and Warheads (prepping for school hehe) from Candy empire before we bus-ed to Bt Timah's maid agency. No I'm not getting a maid, my granny is, although I wish I was the one then I'll get to say "maria, water!!!!!" hahahha it will be cool, I wanna be treated like a princess hehe!

Cuz fetched us home together w my niece & I really need to say, I MET MY MATCH. It's unusual but kids like me despite my dao face. There are always random kids trying to say hi to me, calling me jiejie and all. Like when we went to fetch my niece, this little girl smiled at me so sweetly and said byebye jiejie hahahah. But my niece just stared and frowned at me the whole time (actually she does that to all strangers) so I just ignored her hahahha ok damn bad but I don't care.

Sidenote, I thought I lost my phone so I asked my mum to call my phone (which she did) while ransacking my bag at the same time, turns out that she played a prank on me -_- I passed it to her while trying on shoes but forgot to take it back for hours maybe so she hid it. I was really panicking because I hate to lose things and I started crying, but she just laughed it off zz. Sometimes I wonder whose mum's as childish as mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment