Sunday, August 25, 2013

First male friend

Advanced birthday celebration for the person whom I've been bullying since 20years ago :) Bro treated us (fam) to dinner at Botak Jones because he's been wanting to go there, I don't know why but I guess birthday boy wins.

Mushroom & cheddar burger ($12.90)

Black pepper chicken ($10.80)

Botak chicken burger ($8)

Ribeye NZ ($17.90)

Rosemary lamb chop ($18.50)

I guess we all didn't like it very much hahaha especially my mum who keeps acting like she's angry because she thinks that the bread was too hard (she had the chicken burger). But still yay because bro seldom treat us!

Back home for cake cutting, went to Bengawan Solo to get him his standard mango cake. I bought it for him because he's my long term sponsor (he gives me $50 every month because he's earning now) hehe. Still bullying him up till today and this will probably continue as long as we remain as siblings. Forced him to take picture & he gave me shit faces, trying to fake smiles.







And because mum insisted that we should take a picture together.. (very ugly but I don't care)


Happy 23rd birthday, bro!!

No comments:

Post a Comment