Sunday, July 20, 2014

True Friendship is Never Serene

Really apt title up there ^
(Almost-annually) Meet-up with Ange & Teng on Friday night at Mos to catch-up on each others lives. Like those weird incidents that Teng encounters once every few days, her life's more exciting than Mediacorp dramas/ Ange's extremely happening hall life, a total eye-opener for Teng & me.

Met up with Ange first since she ended her work earlier & here's her (three) attempts on taking a food shot. And my hand was there because she quoted someone & said there must be interaction #okcan I concluded it was a failure.




Watch model, featuring Teng's watch.
(And I'm really in love with Ange's Fossil watch which I didn't take a picture of.)


And the "ritual" starts after dinner, happens without fail every single time we meet. Maybe you can look it up in past archives, not kidding.






And the only "glam" picture of me that was taken that night. Yeah, this is already the most glamorous one.


Went over to Mac for a small chit chat before leaving because someone else was looking for one. Ange called out to her and said she could take our seat. But she just stopped to look at the seat with that heck-care face and didn't even thank us?! And she took the seat -_- Rude max.

 A group picture before I pangseh them for ge!ato at Westgate*!
(Poor Ange got locked out of house because she went home early but didn't have the house keys with her)


(*Westgate ge!ato has an ongoing promotion for 1-for-1 on weekdays but it's different everyday. Friday's 1-for-1 for single cone/ double cone/ cup. I know they've 1-for-1 pints on other days as well but I don't know specifically which day so maybe you guys can check it out on your own hahaha. Be prepared to queue because the queue gets quite long at night after dinner time though- I've tried queueing with 20+ people in the queue before me.)

Till the next, x

No comments:

Post a Comment