Saturday, July 20, 2013

Take it to the nth degree

It was my second time at Carpenter & Cook on Tuesday, met up with the Gerl & Violet!

I went there with Cho after our exams this year. Brought my camera along but I didn't even take pictures because the shop was like so small and much more crowded compared to this time. Plus I was too shy to take pictures of the food/ displays, feels like people will judge me for doing that. Went back for the second time without my camera yet again, all photo credits to Violet :)




The interior of the shop!






More pictures of food! Had a hard time deciding which to order! Decided to share 2 mains (??) among ourselves in the end :)



Bacon & Onion Quiche

I can't remember the name of this! It has ham inside though, ham sandwich?

CAMWHORE TIME! I've been taking so many pictures recently & I'm quite happy with that! Although the camera's like so horribly huge & heavy, but good quality pictures really made up for everything! And I like how I have pictures for my blog everytime hehe. If you've been reading my blog for quite some time, you'd have noticed how plain it was in the past. Like words, words and more words. More visuals now! :)








& lastly, piggies were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment