Monday, September 29, 2014

Paris Baguette

Never thought I'd even step into Paris Baguette for things other than royal pudding. Heard too many not-that-nice things about their cakes but went ahead to try because boyfr chose this over other confectionaries/ cafe. Read comments online that their salad was good so I got it to try. Oriental Salad ($8.50) wasn't bad at all. The salad sauce had this strong sesame taste to it & gets a little jelat at the end, worth a try though! I'm going back for the Phad Thai Noodles Salad because it looks so good!



Cafe Latte ($6) cuz old person needs something hot in the morning lol. I am clueless when it comes to tasting coffee, tastes alright?
Like any other Cafe Latte.


Herbed Chicken with Sunny side up ($14) which reminded me of the food I had at NY Bagels in Taiwan. I don't really like the taste of anything & everything on this plate, sadly. I'd choose a salad over this anytime. Oh, and one thing I realised was that PB uses chicken breast meat for almost everything? From their brunch menu to their salads. #notmytype


Strawberry Shortcake ($7.50) because I avoided crepe cakes. It wasn't that bad, wasn't bad at all. Just like any other classic strawberry shortcakes that you find in bakeries. But then again, I could have gotten 2 of these from Four Leaves with the same amount hmmm.


Okay, I had a good meal cuz my salad and latte were both quite good. Luckily I didn't order from the brunch menu else I'm not sure if I would even visit PB again lol.

Till the next, x

No comments:

Post a Comment