Monday, March 2, 2015

Food-filling February

1. Sin -> UK 
Fellow bb aka intern budz left for UK for 6 months exchange programme. Met her for brunch at Paris Baguette &
talked nonsense for hours lol #project10kg. Come back & llao llao with me soon!


2. Nakhon Kitchen @ Holland Village
Finally tried Nakhon after a long time because yours truly is lazy to travel to Kovan. The Tomyum soup was woah, sour and spicy. I didn't even manage to finish half the bowl. Kangkong was sweet, not spicy at all! Thought the quality of food was okay for the relatively cheap price (Bill was $28, no GST/ service charge). I was told that the standard of food at the Kovan outlet was better, def trying it again.


3. Happy Mookata
Happy Mookata (I actually forgot where is it hahaha) with this group of really happy people. Spent the night stuffing ourselves with food, avoiding cats and spamming welfies (Record: 100+ in less than 5minutes). No idea why but every meet up just ... leaves a feeling like "oh, it's time to go home already?" Oh, I scored a free birthday dinner too, thanks guys!





4. Johor Bahru
With Bin & Tayly, not sure if it's our first meet-up after both of them are back from exchange? Oh finally, six months' finally over. I can have my friends back now!! Lunch at some hongkong cafe at City Square & brought back some moo-moo cake :)



5. Giftsssss
I really felt so blessed when I received these. Soft toy, flower & chopsticks from Tayly that has a meaning behind each, planner & stroop waffles that I ate before taking this picture, cracker and hand-drawn notebook from Sia when she went to Bangkok as well as recipe book, thumbdrive and hard disk for Christmas from my ex's dad. Really very very thankful, and happy cuz everyone thought of me hehe.


6. Pandora
I got myself a charm for my birthday on the actual day itself, decided on the pink murano charm that has just been released in the vday'15 collection!


7. Weeeeely0621
Hahaha weile I meant. Because this sweet girl surprised me with a #A+foreffort snap on my birthday & a cake on the day
after, during our math lecture :-* Ended up eating the cake instead of listening to the lecturer lol. 



8. Oppa BBQ
Had korean bbq with parents on my birthday with my parents this year. Cheap and good, I really love the food, Seriously can't wait to head back for it homggg. Lunch buffet is only $14++ on weekdays(?!) 


9. YNWA
Last meet-up with Ange before her half year exchange in Korea. No proper welfies somemore (?!) Had lunch at Fish & co, their student meal's quite worth it!


10. Ayam Penyet Ria
Specifically made the trip to Jurong Point at 8+pm just for this but it's just ayam penyet that's uhm....... not very nice. SIM's foodclique sells better ayam penyet than this lol.


-
All points above (except 6) contains food, hence the title. A very boring & incoherent post, I'll do better for the next. Seriously what happens when I stop blogging for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment