Friday, March 6, 2015

D'good Cafe; Twenty-two

 Finally went to somewhere that I've never been to before!
I know D'good has been around for a pretty long time but I just never had the thought of visiting, weird? We ordered a drink each because of the coffee art (and cuz we needed a drink la) but there weren't any cute coffee art that day, not sure if it's because it was on a Saturday afternoon? The previous time Gerl went, she's got cats in her matcha latte!


Feat two out of the three bears that Bin insisted on disturbing LOL


Gerl ordered eggs ben with portobello, they substituted the bread with the mushroom. Mushroom taste was ..... strong. And doesn't look filling to me!!


Bin ordered oyster aglio olio & I opted for their prawn aglio olio (which many people rave about). I honestly find mine.... average? Nothing really special although they were really generous with the prawns! Oyster aglio olio, the oyster taste was obviously super strong, more seasoned compared to the prawn aglio & yes, I prefer this! The prawn aglio was pretty bland in my opinion.


Then the piggies got a lava cake as a birthday cake for me. I thought I'll always be #forever21 but was forced to blow out the candle. So, I'm now #nolonger21 but thank you piggies!!


Dearest dazhu,


And, the piggies family!
Lets celebrate our birthdays together for a century more? :')


I don't know about you but I'm feeling twenty-two~


May everyone be as blessed as me!
Happy twenty-two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment