Thursday, September 17, 2015

Old Boys Gallery










Salivating as I'm working on this post at midnight, I'd love to have some sweet potato fries now. We were treated to an extensive meal (even though we asked for smaller portions) at Old Boys Gallery weeks back. Featured above (in order): Potato Head ($7.90), Vongole Aglio Olio ($14.90), Manster Burger ($17.90), Make-your-own-triplets ($21): Crispy Baby Squids, OBG Crab Cakes & OBG Wings. Potato Head, basically sweet potato fries with curry mustard dip, was the bomb. Hands down my favourite! Not to mention that my fellow intern wiped the Vongole Aglio Olio clean. And what's a visit without a drink when Old Boys Gallery carries more than 40 different types of alcohol? I was recommended Lindemans Pecheresse, I liked it. Light, fruit beer, peach-flavoured. Anyway, Old Boys Gallery has a wall for couples or friends to attach their locks. The painting on the wall is exactly the view at the love locks bridge in Paris. They are really looking forward to filling it so either bring your own locks or ask for one from their friendly staff, it's free! I would definitely head back for another round- no I'm not an alcoholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment